The Pokémon Company International today launched a new line of travel accessories and décor featuring iconic, wondrous locations and landmarks from the world of Pokémon. The Destination Pokémon collection is now available in the US exclusively from PokemonCenter.com, the premier destination for official Pokémon merchandise.
Over the years, the Pokémon core video games have taken Trainers to seven distinct regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola. Pokémon Center has highlighted each region with a series of original artwork inspired by vintage travel posters. These unique pieces serve as the inspiration for the all-new Destination Pokémon collection of travel accessories and décor.
Perfect for jaunts around town and trips abroad—as well as decorating your home or office—the Destination Pokémon collection includes:
- Posters (7-Pack) — The seven known regions of the Pokémon world are now featured in their own travel posters, available as a set of seven. (Approximate Retail Price: $39.99)
- Stickers (7-Pack) — The same wonderful retro-inspired art is also available in sticker form in a set of seven. (Approximate Retail Price: $9.99)
- Backpack — This high-quality, single-compartment backpack features a collage of Pokémon region travel posters. (Approximate Retail Price: $59.99)
- 16 oz. Travel Tumbler — Keep your drink hot as you explore with this travel mug adorned with the known regions of the Pokémon world. (Approximate Retail Price: $14.99)
- Mini Journals (3-Pack) — These three mini journals featuring different travel-inspired designs are perfect for jotting down directions or the name of a restaurant you’ve discovered. (Approximate Retail Price: $12.99)This new Pokémon Center-exclusive line follows the US online retail store’s recent introduction of popular themed goods, including the Team Skull collection. For more information and to grab your own Destination Pokémon gear, visit https://www.pokemoncenter.com/newreleases today!
Source: The Pokémon Company International