Pokémon GO has been updated to a new version across all capable iOS and Android devices. Version 1.127 and 0.161 is being rolled out to iOS and Android devices, respectively. According to patch notes from the development team at Niantic, the latest update implements various bug fixes and improvements for an overall smoother experience.
0.161 Release Notes
Note: For Apple Users, this release will show as version 1.127 in the App Store.
Last updated: November 12, 2019
Release notes may be posted before the release is available to all players. Please check your app store for the latest version of Pokémon GO available to you.
- Added visual cues and “Weak Connection” messaging when the user experiences poor network connections during Trainer Battles
- Updated Adventure Sync permission modals to guide player through switching on the correct settings
- Added an error message when Pokémon GO fails to connect to the Nintendo Switch games Let’s GO Eevee and Let’s GO Pikachu
- Uncaught forms of Deoxys are now visible in the Pokédex
- Support for PokéStop nominations and Wayfarer reviews
Team GO Rocket bug fixes:
- Team GO Rocket Leaders and Giovanni timing issues in the Asia-Pacific region
- Pokémon GO Plus icon no longer overlaps with Rocket Radar icon on Map UI
- Main menu and “X” buttons no longer overlap when accessing profile page right after activating Rocket Radar
- Team GO Rocket dialogue and background music fixes
- Player can no longer receive item rewards after battling Team Go Rocket if their Bag is full
Other bug fixes:
- In Trainer Battles, “Super Effective” and “Not Very Effective” text no longer carries over after a Pokémon is swapped or knocked out by a super effective or not very effective move
- The “Exchange” button no longer reappears after purchasing an Avatar pose
Pokémon GO icon now appears correctly on Android push notifications
- Endless spinner caused by backgrounding an in-app purchase now results in immediate cancellation of purchase with error message
- Pokédex entry for Pikachu now shows normal form instead of costume form
Improved device time zone recognition
- Fix for Android install error
- Some further Pokémon GO Plus connection fixes
Please see our Known Issues page for a regularly updated list of issues currently being investigated by our engineering team. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all issues we are aware of or working to fix, but rather a list of issues currently affecting the most players.
Current and Upcoming Events
There is always something fun going on in Pokémon GO! Join us for events like Community Day, Raid Hours, and special themed events where you can encounter different Pokémon and enjoy bonuses. Visit pokemongolive.com for a list of events.
Source: Official Pokémon GO support page