Pokémon Masters, the latest strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s release, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time. The following event featuring Professor Oak is now underway:
Professor Oak & Mew Special Missions
Event Period: 2/13/2020 at 10:00 p.m. – 3/15/2020 at 9:59 p.m. Professor Oak & Mew have come to Pasio! Special missions under way!
Pokémon Masters is having a Six-Months Celebration thanks to the support of all you Trainers out there.
To celebrate this occasion, a special event is under way!
By logging in during the event, you will team up with Professor Oak & Mew, who will have their sync grid expanded. There is also a special mission under way to strengthen Professor Oak & Mew. Take this opportunity to power them up!
Professor Oak and Mew have come to Pasio!
During the event, Professor Oak will appear in the Pokémon Center and form a sync pair with Mew, and they will then team up with you.
There will also be a sync pair story detailing Professor Oak’s journey to regain his passion as a Trainer.
Strengthen sync pairs through special missions
Obtain custom items to strengthen Professor Oak & Mew via special missions.
These are special items that can be obtained through these special missions.
Check the Missions screen for more details.
2/13/2020 at 10:00 p.m. – 3/15/2020 at 9:59 p.m.
- To acquire Professor Oak & Mew, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1.
- To take on the special missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 2 – Defeat Team Break!.
- Professor Oak & Mew can be strengthened using custom items that can be obtained by completing special missions.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- To unlock the Sync Grid feature, you must complete Main Story Chapter 11 – Alola’s Rising Stars: Part 2.
- The event to team up with Professor Oak & Mew may be held again in the future.
- The special missions to strengthen Professor Oak & Mew may be held again in the future.
- Acquire Professor Oak & Mew though Exchange Items to increase their sync move level.
- The event period and its content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters site