Save the Date! An Afternoon with Eevee & Friends, the next line of figures from Pokémon Center and Funko, launches next Tuesday, February 18.
The Pokémon Company International, in collaboration with Funko, has announced the full lineup for the upcoming “An Afternoon with Eevee & Friends” collection of Pokémon figures for Pokémon Center, the premier destination for official, high-quality Pokémon merchandise in the US. The new series of nine figures celebrates the fan-favorite Pokémon Eevee and its Evolutions.
The line comes on the heels of the incredibly popular “A Day with Pikachu” figure collection from The Pokémon Company International and Funko, which depicted the iconic character Pikachu enjoying various seasons and holidays. Similar to “A Day with Pikachu,” fans will be able to pick up a new figure from “An Afternoon with Eevee & Friends” each month starting on February 18, 2020, with the first product showcasing Eevee.
Subsequent figures will feature the following Eevee Evolutions, with all items being available on PokemonCenter.com. In addition, fans can piece together all nine figures to form a larger display.
- Vaporeon (expected to launch in March 2020)
- Sylveon (expected to launch in April 2020)
- Glaceon (expected to launch in May 2020)
- Flareon (expected to launch in June 2020)
- Espeon (expected to launch in July 2020)
- Jolteon (expected to launch in August 2020)
- Leafeon (expected to launch in September 2020)
- Umbreon (expected to launch in October 2020)
More information about the “An Afternoon with Eevee & Friends” collection can be found at PokemonCenter.com/Funko.
Source: The Pokémon Company International