Pokémon Masters, the latest strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time. Read on below to learn more:
Team Rocket Trio of Jessie, James, and Meowth Added to In-Game Event in Pokémon Masters
Content update also brings Legendary Pokémon Cobalion to the Legendary Arena
TOKYO—July 10, 2020—DeNA Co., Ltd., in partnership with The Pokémon Company, has announced that the Team Rocket trio of Jessie, James, and Meowth has been added to a story event titled “Double Trouble” in Pokémon Masters. In this in-game event, available from now until September 16 at 10:59PM Pacific time for those that have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story, players will be able join Team Rocket as they go on a search for a shiny version of the Mythical Pokemon Celebi. Players that complete this in-game event will be able to add the Poison-type sync pair of Jessie & Arbok to their teams.
DeNA also announced that the following content updates are now available in Pokémon Masters:
- Legendary Arena Event Featuring Cobalion: In the Legendary Arena, players battle against an extremely powerful Legendary Pokémon using only a limited number of sync pairs. While HP damage to the opponent carries over after each battle, opponents in the Legendary Arena have an exceptionally high HP, requiring players to carefully strategize on how to take down their powerful foe. In this event, players will take on the Legendary Pokémon Cobalion until July 20 at 10:59PM Pacific time for players who have completed Chapter 2 of the Main Story.
- Lucy & Seviper Now Available: The Tech-type sync pair of Lucy & Seviper is available in the sync pair Spotlight Scout until July 23 at 10:59PM Pacific time. This sync pair uses moves like Poison Fang and Sludge Bomb, which can leave their opponent poisoned. Players can combine these moves with this sync pair’s sync move, Pike Queen Poison Fang, which deals more damage when the opponent is poisoned.
- Plumeria & Salazzle Return: The Poison-type sync pair of Plumeria & Salazzle has returned and will be available in the sync pair Spotlight Scout until July 23 at 10:59PM Pacific time.
- Poison-Type Training Event: This in-game event allows players to more easily strengthen their Poison-type sync pairs, as well as exchange items for power-ups to Koga & Crobat’s sync grid. The event is available until July 23 at 10:59PM Pacific time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story.
Players can check the in-game menus for more information. Note that in-game event dates are subject to change without notice.
Pokémon Masters is a real-time battling and strategy game for compatible Android and iOS devices that is free-to-start with in-app purchases. It can be downloaded at the links below:
- Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12026418
App Store (iOS): https://apps.apple.com/app/id1442061397
- The game is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese. Fans can learn more about Pokémon Masters at https://pokemonmasters-game.com.
Fans can also stay tuned to the official social media channels on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, as well as the official YouTube channel for news about the game.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters website