Pokémon GO Fest 2020: Welcome, Americas!
Welcome to Pokémon GO Fest 2020! Don’t miss this regional kickoff from the AMER team, plus the following.
🌟 A replay of the event kickoff keynote by John Hanke, founder and CEO of Niantic.
🌎 Pokémon GO: Developer Insights: Hear from Matt Slemon, product lead for Pokémon GO, as he shares some insights and highlights of what’s to come.
Social Impact and Diversity: Learn all about what Niantic is doing in the realm of social impact and diversity.
Relax in the Virtual Team Lounge
The Virtual Team Lounge is an online space that’ll feature a ton of exclusive Pokémon GO Fest content and more! Similar to a Team Lounge at traditional Pokémon GO Fest events, this space will provide Trainers worldwide a place to chill in when they’re taking a break from playing.
- Enjoy exclusive Pokémon GO Fest video content and more!: Rest your catching arm, and watch some videos together with your fellow Trainers.
- Stay in the loop with the latest event happenings: Check out what the Pokémon GO team and Trainers around the world are posting on social media about #PokemonGOFest2020—all without leaving the Virtual Team Lounge!
Grab a sneak peek at our Pokémon GO Fest 2020 livestream lineup
Tune in to our livestream, hosted in the Virtual Team Lounge, and catch the following segments.
- Pokémon GO Fest 2020 Global Kickoff: On Friday, July 24, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7), join your fellow Trainers and start the festivities together with a kickoff keynote by John Hanke, founder and CEO of Niantic!
- The Makings of a Pokémon GO Fest: Ever wonder what it takes to make a Pokémon GO Fest event happen? Tune in and hear from Liz George, manager of community and social, and Laura Warner, game designer, to find out how we make the adventure happen.
- Print at Home Kit: How to Build a Gift: Feeling crafty? Learn how to build a real-life Gift directly from the artist who created it, Craig Kitzmann! Download the Print at Home kit now to get ready.
- Pokémon GO: Developer Insights: Hear from Matt Slemon, product lead for Pokémon GO, as he shares some insights and highlights of what’s to come.
- Getting Started in the GO Battle League: New to the GO Battle League? Fear not—we’re here to help you build a team featuring Pokémon you’ll encounter during Pokémon GO Fest.
- Social Impact and Diversity: Learn all about what Niantic is doing in the realm of social impact and diversity.
- Pokémon GO Fest 2020 Commercial Behind-the-Scenes: Filmed and directed remotely with team members in London, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, and Tokyo, our Pokémon GO Fest commercial “Look Closer” was inspired by our global Trainer communities and relationships. In this behind-the-scenes segment, you can learn about how this commercial was made. Plus, you can look forward to an appearance from the director, Rian Johnson, himself!
- On-the-GO Update!: Catch live event updates, and play Pokémon GO trivia for the chance to win prizes! This live segment will be occurring several times throughout the livestream.
- Avatar Fashion Show: Share a screenshot of your avatar’s style using #PokemonGOFest2020 for a chance to be featured in this segment!
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog