Pokémon GO is being updated to a new version across all capable iOS and Android devices. The latest update is being rolled out to iOS and Android devices, respectively. According to patch notes from the development team at Niantic, the latest update implements various bug fixes and improvements for an overall smoother experience.
What’s New in Version 1.151.0 (iOS)
- See below
What’s New in Version 0.185.0 (Android)
- See below
0.185 Release Notes
Note: For Apple Users, this release will show as version 1.151 in the App Store.
Last updated: August 18, 2020
Release notes may be posted before the release is available to all players. Please check your app store for the latest version of Pokémon GO available to you.
- Soon, Trainers will be able to swipe between their individual friends’ profiles instead of having to back out to the Friend List before selecting another friend.
- Trainers will now receive a warning modal with the option to manage Pokémon if they enter a Team GO Rocket battle with a full Pokémon inventory.
- Trainers will now be able to hide their codename in other games on Niantic Social. This setting is universal across all Niantic games.
- There is a new option to refresh game data in the settings menu. This should be used as a first troubleshooting step if Trainers experience inconsistent gameplay or strange app behavior.
- Fixed an issue that caused sorting by “online” when selecting Friends for raid invitations to not sort properly.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused another Raid Pass to be requested when rejoining a Raid Battle through a friend’s invite (this second Raid Pass was not consumed).
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Raid Invitations” toggle in the settings menu to be visible for child accounts without social permissions (the toggle was nonfunctional for these users).
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect textures to appear on Trainer avatars in Raid Lobbies.
Please see our Known Issues page for a regularly updated list of issues currently being investigated by our engineering team. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all issues we are aware of or working to fix, but rather a list of issues currently affecting the most players.
There is always something fun going on in Pokémon GO! Join us for events like Community Day, Raid Hours, and special themed events where you can encounter different Pokémon and enjoy bonuses. Visit pokemongolive.com for a list of events.
Source: Official Pokémon GO support page