Lisia & Altaria Arrive in Pokémon Masters EX with a New Story Event
This glamorous Dragon-type sync pair joins the sync pair scout with 6★ EX unlocked.
Glitz and glamor are coming to Pasio with the arrival of Pokémon Master EX’s newest sync pair, Lisia & Altaria. From October 29, 2020, to November 11, 2020, this 5★ Dragon-type sync pair will be available in the sync pair scout. Lisia—a Pokémon Coordinator from the Hoenn region—and her partner Pokémon can also reach 6★ EX, making them a valuable addition to your team. The duo comes with a new story event, too. Given Lisia’s background, the Dazzling Dizzying Battle Stage should prove to be a worthy showcase of her talents as a Pokémon Trainer.
Pokémon Masters EX is available to download now, so don’t miss out on all the fun! For more details, be sure to visit the Pokémon Masters EX official site.
Story Event Dazzling Dizzying Battle Stage
October 29, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – November 11, 2020 at 10:59 p.m. PT
Story Event: Dazzling Dizzying Battle Stage under way!
October 29, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – November 11, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
Story Event: Dazzling Dizzying Battle Stage is an event where you can obtain story areas and items by progressing through the event map.
Obtain Items Using Travel Tokens
Travel tokens can be obtained by participating in event battles.
Use the travel tokens you have obtained to move throughout the event map and acquire the items along the way.
Use travel tokens to collect items and head toward your destination!
Advance Through the Event Maps
Reach checkpoints to progress through the event maps.
You can obtain new areas and items as you progress through the event map.
Sub-areas will also appear as you progress through the event maps.
If you skip past a sub-area that appears on your current event map, it will reappear again on the following event map.
Try collecting the sub-areas after you have collected all of the main areas by progressing through the event map.
There are no limits to map progression, so you can continue to collect lots of items even after you have obtained all of the main and sub-areas.
Note: Main areas can be obtained by completing the following maps: 1, 3, and 5.
Event Map Items
The items below can be obtained in the event maps featured in this event.
- 4★ Power-Up
- 3★ Power-Up
- Support Move Candy Coin
- 5★ Scout Ticket
Some items obtainable in this event have a limited quantity.
Areas with More Travel Tokens
You can obtain more travel tokens than in other areas if you complete areas in Challenge Pasio’s Trainers: Part 5.
There is a set number of attempts that are reset every day, so try taking on the challenge daily!
You can earn bonus travel tokens if you have specific sync pairs in your lineup to battle in the areas in this event.
The more of the specified sync pairs you include in your team, the more bonus travel tokens you will earn!
Applicable Sync Pairs
- Lisia & Altaria:Travel Tokens ×1.6!
- Hilda & Tepig:Travel Tokens ×1.4!
- Wallace & Milotic:Travel Tokens ×1.4!
- Zinnia & Rayquaza:Travel Tokens ×1.2!
- Drake & Salamence:Travel Tokens ×1.2!
- Player Character & Pikachu:Travel Tokens ×1.2!
- Player Character & Torchic:Travel Tokens ×1.2!
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which sync pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place a ×1.6 sync pair and a ×1.2 sync pair on your team, you will receive ×1.8 the number of travel tokens.
Example 2: If you place a ×1.6 sync pair and a ×1.4 sync pair on your team, you will receive ×2.0 the number of travel tokens.
Note: Although the sync pairs featuring unevolved Pokémon are listed here, the evolved versions of those sync pairs also apply.
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions.
You can try to obtain all of the event medals!
Log-In Bonus Under Way!
A log-in bonus for Dazzling Dizzying Battle Stage is currently under way to mark the start of the event.
Log-In Bonus Details
- Day 1: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 2: Gem ×100
- Day 3: Gem ×100
- Day 4: Gem ×100
- Day 5: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 6: Gem ×100
- Day 7: Gem ×100
- Day 8: Gem ×100
- Day 9: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 10: Gem ×100
- Day 11: Gem ×100
- Day 12: Gem ×100
- Day 13: Gem ×100
October 29, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – November 14, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Challenge Pasio’s Trainers: Part 5 are reset every day.Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- When the event ends, leftover travel tokens will be converted into coins (10 coins per travel token) and sent to your Present Box.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- To claim log-in bonuses, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Log-in bonuses are sent to your Present Box.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed during the specified time period.
- Log-in bonuses sent to the Present Box can only be claimed for a limited period of time.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed once per day.
- Up to 13 log-in bonuses can be claimed.
- Log-in bonuses are reset each day at 11:00 p.m.
- If you are already logged in, you will need to return to the Pokémon Center and claim them from your Present Box.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site