Keep the Kanto celebration going after Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto with a special event!
Date + Time
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Weedle, Pikachu, Geodude, Clefairy, Psyduck, Slowpoke, Gastly, Voltorb, Magikarp, and more will be appearing more frequently in the wild.
- The following Pokémon will be attracted to Incense: Caterpie, Pidgey, Spearow, Poliwag, Abra, Seel, Machop, Krabby, Exeggcute, Horsea, Goldeen, and more.
- The following Pokémon will be hatching from 5 km Eggs: Oddish, Bellsprout, Tangela, Dratini, Pichu, Elekid, Magby, and more.
- Enjoy event-exclusive Field Research tasks that reward Stardust and lead to encounters with Pokémon such as Doduo, Magnemite, Diglett, Omanyte, Kabuto, Snorlax, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, and more.
- The following Pokémon will be appearing in raids.
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Magikarp, and Dratini will be appearing in one-star raids.
- Scyther, Pinsir, Machoke, Kadabra, Haunter, Graveler, and Lapras will be appearing in three-star raids.
- Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo will be appearing in five-star raids.
- Some of the Collection Challenges from Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto will continue throughout the Kanto Celebration event. Head on over to the Today View to track your progress!
- Get Pokémon that know exclusive attacks from previous Community Day events! If you evolve the following Pokémon during the event, their Evolution will know an exclusive attack.
- Evolve Ivysaur (the evolved form of Bulbasaur) to get a Venusaur that knows Frenzy Plant.
- Evolve Charmeleon (the evolved form of Charmander) to get a Charizard that knows Blast Burn.
- Evolve Wartortle (the evolved form of Squirtle) to get a Blastoise that knows Hydro Cannon.
- Evolve Pichu to get a Pikachu that knows Surf.
- Evolve Eevee into any of its Evolutions to get an evolved form that knows Last Resort.
- Evolve Dragonair (the evolved form of Dratini) to get a Dragonite that knows Draco Meteor.
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog