Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are being offered for all players to take part in on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
Pokémon Masters EX Adds Ingo & Excadrill + Emmet & Archeops
All Aboard! Pokémon Masters EX Adds Unova Subway Bosses Ingo & Excadrill and Emmet & Archeops
TOKYO—June 30, 2021 – DeNA Co., Ltd. in partnership with The Pokémon Company has announced that players will be able to add sync pairs Ingo & Excadrill and Emmet & Archeops, best known as the Subway Bosses of the Unova region, to their teams in Pokémon Masters EX. Both sync pairs will be available from now until July 21 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time in the Poké Fair Scout.
- The Ground-type sync pair of Ingo & Excadrill can create a sandstorm during battle, which players can utilize with moves like All Aboard! and Sedimentary, both of which power up during a sandstorm.
- The Rock-type sync pair of Emmet & Archeops uses moves like Rock Slide, which can damage all opponents at once. They also have a Passive Skill called Sand Superiority 3, which powers up and protects the player’s team during a sandstorm, providing a compelling reason to enter a battle with both Emmet & Archeops and Ingo & Excadrill.
- Both sync pairs can reach a 6★ EX Potential rating, which increases the strength of their sync moves and provides them with an additional optional outfit to wear.
An in-game story event titled “All Aboard the Victory Train” is also available from now until July 14 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story. This event features Ingo and Emmet as they attempt to build a facility on Pasio similar to the Battle Subway on Unova. Players can earn in-game rewards such as Strike move candy coins, Support move candy coins, and 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets by completing battles in this event.
As part of the “All Aboard the Victory Train” story event, players that log in to the game daily from now until July 14 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time will be able to receive up to 1,000 Gems, enough to add up to three sync pairs to their teams.
Celebrate Bidoof Day! To celebrate the Plump Mouse Pokémon, a log-in bonus will be available from June 30 at 11:00 p.m. Pacific Time until July 7 at 10:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Players that log-in to the game for three days throughout this period will be able to earn up to 1,200 Gems, enough to add up to four sync pairs to their teams. The amount of 400 Gems given per day was chosen as a tribute to Bidoof’s Pokédex number of 399.
Players can check the in-game menus for more information. Note that in-game event dates are subject to change without notice.
Please stay tuned to Pokémon Masters EX official social media channels on Twitter (https://twitter.com/PokemonMasters), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PokemonMastersGame), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/pokemonmastersgame), as well as the official YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/PokemonMastersGame), for news about the game.
Story Event All Aboard the Victory Train
June 29, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. – July 14, 2021 at 10:59 p.m.
Complete the designated Missions to unlock special stories for Ingo & Excadrill and Emmet & Archeops!
June 29, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. – July 14, 2021 at 10:59 p.m.
You can earn bonus rewards if you have specific Sync Pairs in your lineup for battles in this event.
The more of these sync pairs you place in your lineup, the more rewards you will obtain!
Applicable Sync Pairs
- Ingo & Excadrill:Event Vouchers L ×1.6!
- Emmet & Archeops:Event Vouchers L ×1.6!
- Hilbert & Oshawott:Event Vouchers L ×1.4!
- Hilda & Tepig:Event Vouchers L ×1.4!
- Nate & Braviary:Event Vouchers L ×1.4!
- Rosa & Snivy:Event Vouchers L ×1.2!
- Player Character & Pikachu:Event Vouchers L ×1.2!
- Player Character & Torchic:Event Vouchers L ×1.2!
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which sync pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place a ×1.6 Sync Pair and a ×1.2 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×1.8 the number of Event Vouchers L.
Example 2: If you place a ×1.6 Sync Pair and a ×1.6 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×2.2 the number of Event Vouchers L.
Note: Although the sync pairs featuring unevolved Pokémon are listed here, the evolved versions of those sync pairs also apply.
Note: Sync Pairs with Pokémon that were hatched from Eggs are not applicable for lineup bonuses.
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Note: You will receive a special story when you complete the designated Mission.
Note: You can earn Mission completion rewards for completing the Missions the designated number of times.
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions.
You can try to obtain all of the event medals!
Log-In Bonus Under Way!
A log-in bonus for All Aboard the Victory Train is currently under way to mark the start of the event.
Log-In Bonus Details
- Day 1: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 2: Gems ×100
- Day 3: Gems ×100
- Day 4: Gems ×100
- Day 5: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 6: Gems ×100
- Day 7: Gems ×100
- Day 8: Gems ×100
- Day 9: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 10: Gems ×100
- Day 11: Gems ×100
- Day 12: Gems ×100
- Day 13: Gems ×100
- Day 14: Skip Ticket ×20
Log-In Bonus Date/Time
June 29, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. – July 16, 2021 at 10:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day.Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to your Present Box.
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- To claim log-in bonuses, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Log-in bonuses are sent to your Present Box.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed during the specified time period.
- Log-in bonuses sent to the Present Box can only be claimed for a limited period of time.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed once per day.
- Up to 14 log-in bonuses can be claimed.
- Log-in bonuses are reset each day at 11:00 p.m.
- If you are already logged in, you will need to return to the Pokémon Center and claim them from your Present Box.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.