DeNA is continuing to add more events and new features to Pokémon Masters EX on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.31.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
- You will be able to invite Steven to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time:Scheduled Date/Time: March 30, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can invite Steven once you have teamed up with 5★ Steven & Metagross.
Note: The Lodge Exchange lineup will be updated at the date/time listed above.
- 5★ Steven & Metagross will be featured in the Monthly Poké Fair Scout Vol. 8, which will be available during the following date/time.Scheduled Date/Time: March 31, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. – April 30, 2023 at 10:59 p.m.
About 6★ EX Sync Pairs without an EX Style
- Some Sync Pairs can now be raised to 6★ EX without having an EX Style.Note: Please refer to the Sync Pair Scout screen to see whether or not Sync Pairs featured in the Sync Pair Scout have an EX Style when raised to 6★ EX.
Raising some Sync Pairs to 6★ EX
- In conjunction with this update, the following Sync Pairs can now be raised to 6★ EX.Note: These Sync Pairs will not have an EX Style when raised to 6★ EX.
Erika & Tangela
Lt. Surge & Raichu
Morty & Mismagius
Karen & Umbreon
Zinnia & Salamence
Bugsy & Scyther
Clemont & Magneton
Candice & Froslass
Janine & Crobat
Sophocles & Golem
Blue & Exeggutor
Silver & Feraligatr
May & Wailmer
Cynthia & Gastrodon
N & Sigilyph
Professor Sycamore & Bulbasaur
Lillie & Comfey
Marnie & Toxicroak
Rosa & Dewott
Raihan & Gigalith
Lucas & Flareon
Kris & Jolteon
Lyra & Vaporeon
Elesa & Joltik
Serena & Fletchling
Morty & Gastly
Dawn & Wormadam
Gloria & Thwackey
Sync Pair Scout Screen
- You can now confirm which featured Sync Pairs do not have an EX Style when raised to 6★ EX by checking the Sync Pair list on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- You can now confirm which featured Sync Pairs do not have a Sync Pair Story by checking the Sync Pair list on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Changed some of the animations for the Legendary Arena.
- Added Pokémon that will appear during the Log-in Bonus animation.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox.
Scheduled Date/Time: March 29, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site
2 thoughts on “New Pokémon Masters EX update version 2.31.0 now live on iOS and Android to raise some Sync Pairs to 6★ EX, add Steven to the Trainer Lodge and more, full patch notes revealed”