There’s nothing little about the fun to be had in the tiny tourney Online Competition! Build your best team using only Pokémon equal to or less than 1 meter (3’03”) tall, then direct them in Double Battles in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Participants will receive Galladite, Gardevoirite, and Lopunnite Mega Stones.
The entire National Pokédex is available for you to build your team from, as long as the Pokémon is under the maximum height requirement. Plus, Mythical Pokémon and some Legendary Pokémon will not be permitted. You can use the Poké Transporter to bring in Pokémon from earlier games. Pokémon can hold items, including Z-Crystals, but Mega Stones will not be allowed. Check the regulations for a complete list of Pokémon and items that are not permitted in the tiny tourney.
Registration for the tiny tourney begins Wednesday, June 14, 2017, at 00:00 UTC. The competition goes from Friday, June 23, at 00:00 UTC, until Sunday, June 25, 2017, at 23:59 UTC. Trainers will be limited to 15 battles per day.
You’ll need a Pokémon Trainer Club account and your own Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon video game with a party of eligible Pokémon. And you’ll need to read and accept the regulations on the Pokémon Global Link before the battle period begins.
Think big and come up with your best team of diminutive Pokémon! For more information on the tiny tourney keep checking Pokemon.com and the Pokémon Global Link.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017, at 00:00 UTC, through Thursday, June 22, 2017, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, June 23, 2017, at 00:00 UTC, through Sunday, June 25, 2017, at 23:59 UTC
Qualified participants in the tiny tourney Online Competition will receive a Galladite, a Gardevoirite, and a Lopunnite Mega Stone. To qualify, players must complete at least three battles.
Junior/Senior Division: Born 2002 or later
Masters Division: Born 2001 or earlier
• Junior/Senior Division players are limited to playing between 6 A.M. and 11 P.M., based on the easternmost time zone in each player’s country.
Ranking Results Announcement
July 2017 (announcement time subject to change)
Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon
• This competition uses Double Battle format.
• Eligible Pokémon are restricted to National Pokédex No. 001 through 801, excluding Pokémon over 1 meter (3’03”) tall, all Mythical Pokémon, and some Legendary Pokémon. A complete list of Eligible Pokémon will be available on the tiny tourney Online Competition page after registration begins.
• Mega Stones are not allowed.
• Items are allowed, but Trainers may not have duplicate items in their Battle Team.
• Register four to six of your Pokémon to your Battle Team.
• All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• Four of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Team will be chosen to battle in each match.
• A 10-minute time limit for each player will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. When a player’s time limit expires, that player will lose the game.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select four Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 45 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made their selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 15 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• Additional details will be available on the tiny tourney Online Competition page after registration begins.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
• The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birthdate information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.
Source: Pokémon Global Link