Pokémon GO has officially been updated to version 0.75.0 on Android and 1.45.0 on iOS. The new patch adds new Journal functionality, improves the Pokémon Collection screen, fixes a Pikachu hats bug and more. Official patch notes from the development team at Niantic are as follows:
- Items received from spinning Gym PokéStops and completing Raid Battles are now displayed in the Journal.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search using “Defender” and “Legendary.”
- Resolved a bug which caused Pikachu hats to disappear from the in-game model and icon.
- Resolved a bug which caused some icons to disappear when scrolling through the Pokédex.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.