The Poké Ball Serving Bowl Set is currently on sale for $9.99 each via the ThinkGeek website. That’s 50 percent in savings, as the set regularly costs $19.99. The official product description for it is as follows:
Poké Ball Serving Bowl Set
Poké Balls were meant for holding things. Mostly Pokémon, but things nonetheless. So we took that concept, and we thought that they would work pretty well at holding our favorite snacks. Guess what? We were right. This Poké Ball is a tad bigger than the handheld ones that a Pokémon Trainer such as yourselves may be used to, but that’s only because we know you’re hungry. We can relate.
The Poké Ball Serving Bowls come with two dishwasher safe halves of the classic ball used in the Poké-verse. The red top and white bottom can slot together and will equal the approximate size of a volleyball. Sure, that is more than adequate space for your pet hamster to roll around in while you pretend it’s a Pokémon, but that might count as hamster abuse so don’t do it. Instead, fill it with tasty snacks. Preferably the cheesy variety. Product Specifications:
- Poké Ball Serving Bowls
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Hold all your favorite Poké snacks in Poké Ball shaped bowls!
- Comes with red top and white bottom bowl
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe. Do not microwave.
- Dimensions: 8″ diameter x 3 1/2″ deep
- (Putting the two halves together, it’s roughly the size of a volleyball.)
- Ages 6+