Special Pokémon GO Community Day events are now taking place throughout Europe at multiple Unibail-Rodamco shopping center locations until February 26. The official announcement from the Pokémon GO development team at Niantic is as follows:
Trainers in Europe will get an extra treat throughout February thanks to Unibail-Rodamco! Until February 26, all 58 Unibail-Rodamco Pokémon GO shopping center locations across Europe will activate Lure Modules at the PokéStops in their shopping centers from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. local time.
On top of that, the following shopping centers will host special accommodations for Trainers searching for Dratini during Community Day on February 24:
- Mall of Scandinavia (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Fisketorvet (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- CentrO (Oberhausen, Germany)
- Les 4 Temps (Paris, France)
- Confluence (Lyon, France)
- La Maquinista (Barcelona, Spain)
- Höfe am Brühl (Leipzig, Germany)
- Wroclavia (Wroclaw, Poland)
- Centrum Černý Most (Prague, Czech Republic)
These shopping centers will continue to activate Lure Modules along with exclusive Team Lounges and special giveaways for Trainers. Visit your local shopping center’s Facebook page for more information and share your adventures with us using #PokemonGOCommunityDay on your preferred social channels. Stay safe, and happy exploring!
—The Pokémon GO team
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog