Pokémon Quest mobile generates $3 million in revenue across 3.5 million downloads during its first seven days

According to Sensor Tower Store Intelligence data, Pokémon Quest has amassed approximately $3 million in global player spending during its first seven days on the App Store and Google Play. The game, which first launched on Nintendo Switch, has been installed 3.5 million times to date on mobile.

More than half of the revenue generated by Pokémon Quest thus far on mobile has come from Apple’s platform, at 56 percent of the total, the remaining 44 percent coming from Google Play. The largest portion of its first week revenue has come from players in Japan, which have accounted for about 31 percent of spending. Players in the U.S. comprise approximately 25 percent. Coming in third is South Korea at about 12 percent.

Pokémon Quest is currently ranked No. 52 for iPhone revenue in Japan and No. 76 in the U.S. In terms of downloads, it’s still the No. 1 free app on Japan’s App Store, while it’s ranked No. 18 in the U.S. and No. 2 in South Korea.

Source: SensorTower.com

2 thoughts on “Pokémon Quest mobile generates $3 million in revenue across 3.5 million downloads during its first seven days

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.