The Pokémon Company has teamed up with THE CAFE to create special cafes to promote Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee. Set to open this year in Japan, five different locations will be available at THE CAFE spots in Sapporo, Fukuoka, Ikebukuro, Osaka and Nagoya. Fans can look forward to indulge in a variety of food and drinks inspired by the upcoming duo of Pokémon games.
- Sapporo location now open until December 25, 2018
- Fukuoka location open from November 2 to December 17, 2018
- Ikebukuro location open from November 9, 2018, to January 7, 2019
- Osaka location open from November 16, 2018, to January 29, 2019
- Nagoya location open from November 16, 2018, to January 14, 2019
Source: ポケモンセンターNAKAYAMA @pikachu_pcn