Pokémon with Only One Type Are Invited to the Simple Symphony Online Competition!
The next Online Competition featuring the Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon games is an intense test for your Pokémon that have only one type. In the Simple Symphony Online Competition, Trainers create a team using Pokémon with only one type, excluding Legendary and Mythical Pokémon (see the competition regulations for a complete list of eligible Pokémon).
The competition features Single Battles with teams of three to six Pokémon, of which three will compete in each match. Pokémon brought in via Poké Transporter will be permitted in battle. All Pokémon will be set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the battles. Z-Moves are permitted, but Mega Stones may not be used. Items are allowed, but Trainers may not have duplicate items in their Battle Team. There will be a 10-minute player clock, with 45-second turns.
All qualified participants in the Simple Symphony Online Competition will receive 50 Battle Points. Players must complete at least one battle to qualify.
Registration for the Simple Symphony Online Competition starts Tuesday, January 15, 2019 (00:00 UTC). The competition goes from Friday, January 25, 2019 (00:00 UTC), until Sunday, January 27, 2019 (23:59 UTC). Trainers will be limited to 15 battles per day, with unplayed battles carrying over to the next day.
All Trainers will need a Pokémon Trainer Club account, a wireless internet connection, and their own Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moonvideo game with a party of eligible Pokémon. See the competition regulations for more details.
Good luck, Trainers!
Simple Symphony Online Competition Information
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 (00:00 UTC), through Thursday, January 24, 2019 (23:59 UTC)
• You must sign up during this period to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, January 25, 2019 (00:00 UTC), through Sunday, January 27, 2019 (23:59 UTC)
All qualified participants will receive 50 Battle Points.
• To qualify, eligible players must complete at least one battle.
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon
• This competition uses the Single Battle format.
• Register three to six of your Pokémon to your Battle Team.
• Eligible Pokémon are limited to Pokémon of a single type, excluding Legendary and Mythical Pokémon.
• No two Pokémon on your team may have the same National Pokédex number.
• Items are allowed, but Trainers may not have duplicate items in their Battle Team.
• Mega Stones are not permitted.
• All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• Three of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Team will be chosen to battle in each match.
• A 10-minute time limit for each player will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. When a player’s time limit expires, that player will lose the game.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select three Pokémon to battle with.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 45 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player’s selections have not been made by the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 15 times per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless internet connection
• A Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
Ranking Results Announcement
February 2019 (subject to change)
Source: Pokémon Global Link