Battle in the 2019 International Challenge May Online Competition
Take part in the 2019 International Challenge May Online Competition, the final International Challenge in which players can earn Championship Points toward the 2019 Pokémon World Championships. All qualified participants will also receive a Shiny Tapu Fini for their game.
This competition will use the regulations from the Ultra Series, the final format of the 2019 Championship Series season and the format that will be used at the Pokémon World Championships in August. Pokémon throughout the National Pokédex—including a limited number of the most powerful Legendary Pokémon—are permitted in battle. Held items, including Z-Crystals, Mega Stones, the Blue Orb, and the Red Orb, are permitted. Also, Rayquaza may know the move Dragon Ascent, which allows it to Mega Evolve.
This competition features Double Battles with teams of six Pokémon, of which four will participate in each match. Pokémon brought in via Poké Transporter are not permitted. See the competition regulations for a complete list of eligible Pokémon. All Pokémon will be set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the battles. No duplicate items are allowed. There will be a 7-minute player clock and 45-second turns.
The top players in each age division will receive Championship Points, which contribute toward the chances of earning an invitation to the 2019 Pokémon World Championships. Players must have opted in to the Play! Pokémon program and have a Player ID at the time the competition begins to be eligible for Championship Points.
Registration for the 2019 International Challenge May Online Competition begins Thursday, May 16, 2019, at 00:00 UTC.
The competition goes from Friday, May 24, 2019, at 00:00 UTC, until Sunday, May 26, 2019, at 23:59 UTC. Trainers will be limited to 15 battles per day.
All Trainers will need a Pokémon Trainer Club account, a wireless internet connection, and their own Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moonvideo game with a party of eligible Pokémon.
Good luck, Trainers!
2019 International Challenge May Online Competition Information
Thursday, May 16, 2019, at 00:00 UTC, through Thursday, May 23, 2019, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, May 24, 2019, at 00:00 UTC, through Sunday, May 26, 2019, at 23:59 UTC
Qualified participants will be eligible to earn Championship Points.
All qualified participants will also receive a Shiny Tapu Fini.
• To qualify, eligible players must complete at least three battles.
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon
• This competition uses the Double Battle format.
• Register four to six of your Pokémon to your Battle Team.
• Eligible Pokémon are restricted to National Pokédex No. 001 through 807, excluding Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Magearna, Marshadow, Zeraora, and Ash-Greninja.
• You can register no more than two of the following Pokémon: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma.
• No two Pokémon on your team may have the same National Pokédex number.
• You cannot use any Pokémon except those that can be obtained through regular gameplay (including the Pokémon Global Link and related functions of games released by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo) or that have been awarded as part of a public distribution or special event.
• You may give your Pokémon items to hold in this competition. However, no two Pokémon that will participate in the competition can hold the same item.
• You cannot use any items except those that can be obtained through regular gameplay (including the Pokémon Global Link and related functions of games released by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo) or that have been awarded as part of a public distribution or special event.
• All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• Four of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Team will be chosen to battle in each match.
• A 7-minute time limit for each player will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. When a player’s time limit expires, that player will lose the battle.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select four Pokémon to battle with.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 45 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player’s selections have not been made by the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 15 times per day during the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless internet connection
• A Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
Ranking Results Announcement
• June 2019
Source: Pokémon Global Link