Niantic recently announced three Legendary Pokémon to look forward to battling in five-star Pokémon GO Raid Battles during June and July – Cresselia, Kyogre and Groudon. Read on below for all the details:
This Psychic-type Legendary Pokémon is said to represent the crescent moon, but don’t let its graceful exterior lull you during battle. Psychic-type Pokémon are weak against Bug-, Ghost-, and Dark-type Pokémon, so be sure to have those ready!
Date + Time Monday, May 27, 2019, at 1 p.m. to Tuesday, June 18, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
- Shiny Cresselia made its Pokémon GO debut as of May 27, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT.
The Sea Basin Pokémon is said to have widened the seas and waged battle with Groudon. This Water-type Pokémon is weak against Grass- and Electric-type Pokémon.
Date + Time
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019, at 1 p.m. to Thursday, June 27, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
- Fortune favors the bold—you may encounter a Shiny Kyogre!
Groudon is said to have dueled titanically with Kyogre before falling into a deep slumber. It’s a Ground-type Pokémon, so, Trainers, this means Water-, Grass-, and Ice-type Pokémon are your best bets for defeating this powerful opponent!
Date + Time
- Thursday, June 27, 2019, at 1 p.m. to Wednesday, July 10, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
- Keep persevering, Trainer—you may encounter a Shiny Groudon!