Date + Time
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019, at 6 p.m. to Monday, June 3, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
- Trainers will have the chance to encounter Snorlax snoozing in the wild.
- Once caught, Snorlax will be awake and ready for battle as usual.
- Remember to take a photo during your encounter as Snorlax will only be asleep during your encounter!
- Snorlax caught during the event will know the exclusive event move Yawn.
A Pokémon Go event means Snorlax is here to make you late for work
Pokémon Go players will be able to encounter sleeping Snorlax in the wild as part of an event which will end on June 3. People are sharing photos of the snoozing Pokémon blocking roads, train tracks and generally being a public nuisance.