Date + Time
- Monday, August 5, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT to Monday, August 19, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT
- All Eggs received from Gifts during the event require only 2 km to hatch and look like 2 km Eggs. The Pokémon that hatch from them will be ones that normally appear in 7 km Eggs, regardless of whether you incubate or hatch them during or after the event.
- For the duration of the event, the number of Gifts you can open daily has increased to 30.
- For the duration of the event, the number of Gifts you can carry in your inventory has increased to 20.
- If you’re lucky, you may hatch a Shiny Bonsly!
- Shiny Bonsly and Shiny Sudowoodo have also made their Pokémon GO debuts.
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog