Party with Wurmple during the Adventure Sync Hatchathon!
Ready those Incubators! The Adventure Sync Hatchathon is back, and it’s the perfect time to get a leg up on your New Year’s resolutions. During the Adventure Sync Hatchathon, you can be rewarded with extra Stardust, Rare Candies, and a Unova Stone if you walk a certain distance. You can find Pokémon wearing party hats by hatching Eggs and encountering Pokémon in the wild, too.
Date + Time
From Thursday, January 2, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Thursday, January 16, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- You might be able to hatch a Pichu or Wurmple wearing a party hat from a 2 km Egg.
- You’ll have the chance to hatch Pichu wearing party hats from 7 km Eggs.
- In two-star raids, you’ll have the chance to challenge Raticate and Wobbuffet wearing party hats.
- In the wild, Pikachu wearing party hats will be available to catch.
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter Shiny Raticate, Pikachu, Pichu, Wobbuffet, and Wurmple—all of them wearing party hats!
- Shiny Raticate, Shiny Wobbuffet, Shiny Wurmple, Shiny Cascoon, Shiny Silcoon, Shiny Dustox and Shiny Beautifly have officially made their Pokémon GO debuts.
- 2× Hatch Candy
- 2× Hatch Stardust
- Adventure Sync reward for walking 50 km: 50,000 Stardust, 15 Rare Candies, and a guaranteed Unova Stone
- Celebrate 2020 with the 2020 Specs! Now available in the Style Shop.
Be sure to share your GO Snapshot photos of Wurmple wearing a party hat on social media with #GOsnapshot! Let’s GO!
—The Pokémon GO team
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog