Pokémon Masters, the latest Pokémon strategy and battling game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s release, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time.
Ice-Type Training Event
Event Period: 1/21/2020 at 10:00 p.m. – 2/5/2020 at 9:59 p.m. Ice-Type Training Event under way! Level up your Ice types! Check out the Ice-Type Training Event during the time period below.
Collect Voucher O and exchange them for items to level up 3★ Pryce & Seel’s sync move! In addition, 3★ Pryce & Seel’s sync grid has been expanded to celebrate the event!
Strengthen Ice-type sync pairs with ease during this event since opposing sync pairs will all be weak to Ice-type attacks.
Prepare your favorite Ice-type sync pairs, and take them on!
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
1/21/2020 at 10:00 p.m. – 2/5/2020 at 9:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 4.
- To acquire 3★ Pryce & Seel, you must complete Main Story Chapter 8, Teach and Be Taught.
- This event is planned to return in the future.
- Each time the event returns, the number of times you’ve acquired the following sync pairs will be reset, allowing you to acquire them again.
–Pryce & Seel
- To unlock the Sync Grid feature, you must complete Main Story Chapter 11, Alola’s Rising Stars: Part 2
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to your Present Box.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed before the end of the mission period.
- The event period and its content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters site