Pokémon GO has been updated to a new version across all capable iOS and Android devices. The latest update is being rolled out to iOS and Android devices, respectively. According to patch notes from the development team at Niantic, the latest update implements various bug fixes and improvements for an overall smoother experience.
0.171 Release Notes
Note: For Apple Users, this release will show as version 1.137 in the App Store.
Last updated: March 25, 2020
Release notes may be posted before the release is available to all players. Please check your app store for the latest version of Pokémon GO available to you.
- The option to use a Premium Battle Pass to access premium rewards in Go Battle League is no longer available when the feature is turned off for server maintenance or if the user has already completed the maximum number of daily sets
- A new page, “Today View,” will help Trainers keep track of information relevant to them on a daily basis
- Apple Sign-In is now available as a login method for Trainers on iOS 13 devices<
- A new loading screen has been added
- Fixed an issue that caused the red dot notification to appear on the “Battle” button even though the GO Battle League walking requirement was not fully met.
- Fixed an issue that caused Battle invitations sent through the Battle Code to drop if the recipient did not stay on the Battle page until the invitation was received
- Fixed an issue in which clicking “Claim Rewards” for a completed Battle set on the following day would result in one fewer allowed Battle set.
- Fixed an issue that caused the spotlights behind Friends’ avatars in the same Raid to disappear
- Fixed an issue that caused some previously caught Pokémon to not show as registered in the Pokédex
- Fixed an issue that disabled the “X” button when sending a gift, preventing Trainers from skipping the gift-sending animation
- Mitigated some performance issues when scrolling through the Friends list
Please see our Known Issues page for a regularly updated list of issues currently being investigated by our engineering team. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all issues we are aware of or working to fix, but rather a list of issues currently affecting the most players.
There is always something fun going on in Pokémon GO! Join us for events like Community Day, Raid Hours, and special themed events where you can encounter different Pokémon and enjoy bonuses. Visit pokemongolive.com for a list of events.
What’s New in Version 1.137 (iOS)
- Bug fixes
What’s New in Version 0.171 (Android)
- Bug fixes
Source: Official Pokémon GO support page