The Pokémon TCG: Trainer’s Toolkit has been revealed by The Pokémon Company. Read on below to learn more:
Pokémon TCG: Trainer’s Toolkit | Launch: June 26, 2020
You can turn your Pokémon Trading Card Game collection into playable, fun, and winning decks with the Pokémon TCG: Trainer’s Toolkit. Inside this box, you’ll find a plethora of cards that will expand and boost the strength of your deck—cards like the powerful Dedenne-GX, which has proven to be quite formidable in competitive play, as well as strategic Trainer cards and useful Energy cards. There’s also a Deck Builder’s Guide that will help you assemble a deck that showcases your best Pokémon.
After all, Pokémon TCG players must make all sorts of decisions when building a deck: More big Pokémon? More strategic Trainer cards? How much Energy is too much? The Pokémon TCG: Trainer’s Toolkit can help! You’ll even get some accessories to use when you play, such as card sleeves, dice, and condition markers. Steer a course for completely new decks, original combos, and all the fun of head-to-head competition with the Pokémon TCG: Trainer’s Toolkit.
The Pokémon TCG: Trainer’s Toolkit includes:
- More than 50 useful cards to power up your decks, including dozens of Trainer cards and 2 Dedenne-GX
- Special versions of Pokégear 3.0, Pokémon Communication, and Reset Stamp with all-new art
- More than 100 Energy cards, including Special Energy
- 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs
- 65 card sleeves to protect your deck
- A Deck Builder’s Guide
- A complete Pokémon TCG rulebook
- A set of 7 tournament-legal dice
- 2 condition markers
- A code card for the Pokémon TCG Online
The Pokémon TCG: Trainer’s Toolkit will be available on June 26, 2020, in the Pokémon Center and where Pokémon TCG products are sold.