Daily Gem Bundle On Sale!
The Daily Gem Bundle is now on sale.
You can purchase it to obtain Gems and enable the Sync Orb Reward Boost feature. You will also receive an exclusive log-in bonus with your purchase.
The Sync Orb Reward Boost doubles the number of Sync Orbs obtainable in the Sync Orb Area for 20 days starting on the date of purchase!
You cannot purchase the Daily Gem Bundle again during the exclusive log-in bonus period. It will become available for purchase again once the period has ended.
Daily Gem Bundle
- Claim at Purchase
Paid Gems ×500
Sync Orb Reward Boost
- Claim at Purchase
- Claim via Log-In Bonus
Day 1 to Day 20:
Non-paid Gems ×50 (Total: ×1000)
Skip Ticket ×10 (Total: ×200)
- The Daily Gem Bundle can be purchased under Gem Bundles in the Purchase Gems menu of the Shop.
- All bonuses can be claimed without having to log in 20 consecutive days.
- The exclusive log-in bonuses can only be claimed once per day (reset at 11:00 p.m.) for a total of 20 days.
- The exclusive log-in bonuses are sent to your Present Box.
- The exclusive log-in bonuses can only be claimed from the Present Box for a certain period of time.
- After claiming your last exclusive log-in bonus, you can purchase your next Daily Gem Bundle after 11:00 p.m.
- The Sync Orb Reward Boost becomes active on the day of purchase.
- Please be aware that you will be unable to receive the effects of the Sync Orb Reward Boost for the first of the 20 days if you have already reached your daily limit of Sync Orb Area attempts that day before purchasing.
- As long as you start a battle while your Sync Orb Reward Boost is active, you will still receive increased rewards from that battle even if the effect ends prior to the completion of the battle.
- The Sync Orb Reward Boost is only active for 20 days from the date of purchase, regardless of whether or not the log-in bonuses have been claimed.
- The sale period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters site