July 29, 2020 at 5:00 a.m.
A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 1.12.0 or higher.
The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
Updates to the Explore Menu
- The current Training Area will be renamed the EX Plaza, and a brand-new Training Area will be added as a place where Items for strengthening your sync pairs can be obtained. In the Training Area, you can take on battles to earn Sync Orbs as well as Items used to unlock level caps.
- To coincide with the addition of the new Training Area, the courses and supercourses found in the current EX Plaza will be removed.
- A stamina function will be introduced as a trial. Some battles will require stamina to play, but there will also be battles that do not require stamina.
Note: Based on feedback from players, we are taking a flexible approach to the stamina function, including the possibility of removing it. We would appreciate any additional feedback you can provide after playing this new update.
- Skip tickets will be introduced. Using a skip ticket before some battles where you have met the requirements will allow you to skip the battle and obtain the rewards immediately.
- A Player Rank system will be added. You can increase your Player Rank by accumulating rank points obtained through battles. Your maximum Stamina increases according to your Player Rank.
- The limit of one Super Hard difficulty battle per week in Main Story (co-op) will be removed.
- You will be able to take on EX Challenges by yourself by forming three teams using your own Sync Pairs.
Updates to Sync Pairs
- Type skills will be introduced. Type skills are new skills that all sync pairs will have. They are activated when you have two or more sync pairs on your team that share the same sync move type.
- The Sync Pairs you team up with will come without a single Move or Passive Skill left to unlock. To coincide with this, the Moves & Skills menu will be removed.
- The level cap unlocking feature up to the third tier will be removed. The level caps of all sync pairs will be adjusted to coincide with this change. The initial level cap of all sync pairs will be 100, regardless of their number of ★s.
Note: Due to the design change to unlocking the level cap, there may be fewer types of conversations when talking to Trainers in the Pokémon Center. This can be resolved by unlocking the level cap one or more times.
- The number of items required to unlock the level caps of some sync pairs will be reduced.
Updates to Items
- Some items, such as the Buff Blend and the Training Machine, will become redundant following the changes.
- Some of the redundant items can be exchanged for other items in the Exchange Items menu.
- Move Candy Coins will be added. You can exchange them for 5★ Move Candy by collecting a certain amount.
Note: Move Candy Coins will be obtainable as event rewards and from other sources in the future.
Updates to Missions
- Weekly Mission Bingo will be removed. For Gems that could be obtained as Bingo Rewards in Mission Bingo, the daily mission rewards will be adjusted so as not to reduce the number of Gems obtainable in one week.
- The contents of Mission Bingo: Beginner, Mission Bingo: Intermediate, and Mission Bingo: Advanced will be adjusted.
Note: If bingo rewards or bingo blackout rewards from Mission Bingo: Beginner, Mission Bingo: Intermediate, or Mission Bingo: Advanced were collected before this update, they cannot be collected again.
Updated: July 29, 2020 at 5:00 a.m.
- The daily mission content will be changed.
- To coincide with the removal of level cap unlocking feature up to the third tier, missions related to unlocking the level cap a certain number of times will now be counted by unlocking Lv. 110 and Lv. 120.
- Fixed a bug where moves featuring the additional effects of Flinching and Confusion improperly calculated the accuracy of those effects by basing them on a recalculation of the move’s success rate again from the beginning.
Note: The accuracy of the additional effects is supposed to be determined after the move first lands.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
The following will be sent to all players as a sign of our appreciation for your support.
- Non-paid Gems x3000
- Stamina Refill
- Skip Ticket
Note: Stamina and skip tickets will be sent as log-in bonuses when this update is released.
Check out the Special Log-in Bonus notice for more information about the log-in bonuses.
- Non-paid Gems are sent to your Present Box.
- The non-paid gems sent to your Present Box can only be claimed for a limited period of time.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.