Wayspot location edits are now available in both Ingress and Pokémon GO. Read on below to learn more:
Resources for new Reviewers
When it comes to ramping up on reviewing, the Wayfarer Help Center has the basics you need to know, with articles about what’s eligible, ineligible and in-between.
- About Wayfarer: Learn more about Wayfarer, your profile, how to earn upgrades, and how you can manage your own nominations
- Wayspot Criteria: Understand how to identify a good nomination and what makes a good Wayspot. This section also allows you to submit questions you have about the criteria.
- How to Review Wayspots: Tips on reviewing nominations and edits
- Reporting Abuse: Tips for reporting invalid Wayspots or edits.
In order to keep Wayfarer fair for everyone, your decisions are compared with the decisions made by others in the community. This information is used to create an overall rating for your decisions in your profile. Your Performance rating is displayed on a scale of Green (Great) to Red (Poor) and will change over time.
Here are a few tips to ensure your Performance Rating stays Green:
- Follow the criteria while reviewing nominations, we recommend keeping the eligible and ineligible criteria pages open in a different browser tab for easy access.
- Take your time and review each segment on it’s own merit. Read this article for tips on how to review each section.
- Avoid using third party tools/plugins or depending on others to decide on how you vote on a nomination.
- Note that your Rating may also be affected based on actions taken on abuse reviews.
There are also a lot of really knowledgeable and helpful Wayfinders right here in the forum with great questions and equally great answers. Here are a few lively and interesting discussions that could be worth your time:
Welcome to Niantic Wayfarer
Niantic Wayfarer is a platform where the Niantic community, Wayfinders, can nominate, review, and edit Niantic Wayspots across the globe. In doing so, while they explore they can help shape the future of their Niantic experiences.