Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are being offered for all players to take part in on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
New Level Cap Unlock and Type Skill Upgrades
New Level Cap Unlocks and Type Skill Upgrades unlocked!
A new level cap unlock has been released, and Type Skills has been added to the Sync Pair menu.
About the New Level Cap Unlock
- Unlocking the new level cap will increase the maximum obtainable level to Lv. 125.
Note: The level cap of all sync pairs will be 125, regardless of their number of ★s.
Note: The new level cap unlock has not been unlocked for some sync pairs yet; they will be unlocked at a later date.
About the Type Skill upgrades
- Upgrades can be performed via Type Skills in the Sync Pair menu.
- Upgrading will increase the sync pair’s type skill level and will increase the effects of type skills even further.
Area info where items required for unlocking level caps and Type Skill upgrades can be obtained have been added to the Training Area.
New Supercourse Areas
- Cap-Unlock Area
- Cap-Unlock Area 2
- Type Skill Area
Items required for unlocking the new level cap
- Great Buff Blend +
- Great Tech Tonic +
- Great Aid Ade +
- Normal Tome, Vol. 1
- Fire Tome, Vol. 1
- Water Tome, Vol. 1
- Electric Tome, Vol. 1
- Grass Tome, Vol. 1
- Ice Tome, Vol. 1
- Fighting Tome, Vol. 1
- Poison Tome, Vol. 1
- Ground Tome, Vol. 1
- Flying Tome, Vol. 1
- Psychic Tome, Vol. 1
- Bug Tome, Vol. 1
- Rock Tome, Vol. 1
- Ghost Tome, Vol. 1
- Dragon Tome, Vol. 1
- Dark Tome, Vol. 1
- Steel Tome, Vol. 1
- Fairy Tome, Vol. 1
Items required for upgrading Type Skills
- Skill Sphere
August 27, 2020 at 11:00 p.m.
- To participate in the Training Area, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.