A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.1.0 or higher.
The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
- Some screens in the game now allow you to switch between tabs showing your Pokémon hatched from Eggs and your other Sync Pairs.
- Added a new Ticket Scout and the items needed to use the scout.
- Added new Notes to the Notes section of the Purchase Gems screen.
- Changed the layout of the area selection screen for Story Events.
Note: In this update, changes were made to the layout of the area selection screen for the current Story Event: Family Ties. No changes were made to the event’s features or content.
- The amount of stamina required for each battle in the Sync Orb Area has been unified to 10.
- When using gems to replenish stamina, the number of gems required will always be 40, and stamina can be replenished a maximum of 10 times.
Note: These changes will be reflected as of September 29, 2020 at 11:00 p.m.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site