Acerola Seasonal Scout
October 14, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – November 1, 2020 at 10:59 p.m. PT
Acerola & Mimikyu will be newly added!
Acerola Seasonal Scout!
5★ Acerola & Mimikyu are being featured in this limited-time seasonal sync pair scout!
Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
We are also giving away Tech Move Candy Coin ×1 as a present with your first Sync Pair Scout ×11!
Don’t miss your chance to team up with this seasonal sync pair!
5★ Acerola & Mimikyu will be released with their sync grid expanded and will have the ability to be raised to 6★ EX in conjunction with this spotlight.
About Acerola & Mimikyu
Wearing her spooktacular Midnight
Parade costume, Acerola confuses
opponents to gain the upper hand!
First-time Only Bonus Present! Sync Pair Scout ×11
You will get the item below as a present when using the Sync Pair Scout ×11 for the first time during this sync pair scout!
- Tech Move Candy Coin ×1
October 14, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – November 1, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
- 5★ Acerola & Mimikyu’s sync pair story will be the same as the Story Event: Fight or Fright event story. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please note that you cannot have two or more sync pairs that include Trainers with the same name in your team.
- 5★ Acerola & Mimikyu are a seasonal sync pair.
- Seasonal sync pairs are sync pairs that only appear for a limited time during seasonal sync pair scouts.
- There is a possibility that they will appear in future seasonal sync pair scouts as well.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may also appear in the seasonal sync pair scout.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 2: A Friendly New Rival (Normal) in single-player.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The present obtainable from the First-time Only Bonus Present! Sync Pair Scout ×11 cannot be obtained from the second Sync Pair Scout ×11 onwards.
- The present will be sent to your Present Box.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes section under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site