Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time.
Legendary Arena Latios
October 28, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – November 10, 2020 at 10:59 p.m. PT
Legendary Arena: Latios is back!
Starting today, Legendary Arena: Latios returns!
You can complete the related missions to earn Medals that can only be obtained here!
October 28, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – November 10, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
Legendary Arena Details
The Legendary Arena is a special battle area where you can form multiple teams and take on the challenge using a set number of sync pairs.
Each difficulty level has a maximum number of sync pairs that can participate. Sync pairs that have already participated cannot do so again until the challenge has been reset.
Strategically form teams for each Legendary Arena challenge and take on the boss!
Note: Check out About the Legendary Arena for more details and other important information.
A button for checking battle strategy tips has been added to the battle difficulty selection screen.
You can earn Medals and other completion rewards that are only available during this Legendary Arena challenge period!
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Note: For more details about missions, tap the Mission Completion Rewards button displayed on the Legendary Arena difficulty selection screen.
- To attempt Legendary Arena missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 2: Defeat Team Break! (Normal) in single-player.
- Your area info and mission completion data will be saved at the event’s conclusion and will be used the next time this event returns.
- To learn more details about the Legendary Arena, tap the Information button on the main Legendary Arena screen.
- While Legendary Arena missions will also be displayed on the General missions screen, they cannot be attempted outside of the challenge period.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.