Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time on a regular basis.
Nate & Braviary, Bianca & Musharna, and Time Trials Come to Pokémon Masters EX
Scout these sync pairs from the Unova region along with returning holiday favorites before challenging the new time trail event.
There’s a flurry of activity happening in Pokémon Masters EX with the arrival of some new sync pairs, the return of a few familiar festive faces, and a brand-new game mode that will test your time management skills in the heat of battle. Kicking things off are two new Trainers from the Unova region. From November 11, 2020, to November 29, 2020, the Flying-type sync pair Nate & Braviary and the Psychic-type sync pair Bianca & Musharna will be available in the sync pair scout. Both of these 5★ sync pairs can be raised to 6★ EX.
From November 15, 2020, to November 29, 2020, you’ll also have the chance to scout two sync pairs that briefly appeared in the game during last year’s holiday season. Rosa & Delibird and Siebold & Octillery are both 5★ sync pairs, and this year, Rosa & Delibird can be raised to 6★ EX.
These new and returning sync pairs could serve you well in the new time trial event, which challenges players to win battles in the shortest time possible. The faster you complete these battles, the more points you’ll earn, and you can exchange the points for a variety of useful rewards. You may need to rethink your current strategies to beat your opponents in the shortest time, so get your toughest sync pairs together, and prepare for some fast-paced fury.
Pokémon Masters EX is available to download now, so don’t miss out on all the fun! For more details, be sure to visit the Pokémon Masters EX official site.
Time Trial Event Race to Victory
November 11, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. – November 29, 2020 at 9:59 p.m.
Time Trial Event: Race to Victory under way!
Time Trial Event: Race to Victory is an event where you can obtain items depending on the total amount of points you receive from battles.
Aim for Grade S
Your grade will be decided based on how quickly you can complete event battles.
Grades range from Grade C to Grade S.
Obtain Items Using Points
You will earn points based on the grade you achieve in each event battle.
You can obtain a variety of different items depending on your point total.
Try to obtain all of the items available during the event period!
Restrictions on Number of Attempts
Time Trial Event battles can only be attempted a certain number of times.
Players get 3 attempts each day during the challenge period.
Time: Receive at 10:00 p.m. each day
Completing a battle consumes one of your attempts.
The number of attempts you have is shared between all of the battles in Race to Victory.
Example: If you complete 2 battles on the first day, you will have 1 remaining attempt for that day. On the second day, you will receive your daily allotment of 3 attempts, taking you to a total of 4 attempts.
A Practice Match is a type of battle that does not require Stamina and has no restrictions on number of attempts.
You can take on the same battle featured in Race to Victory: Very Hard as many times as you like without using any Stamina.
You can test your limits and earn event medals by taking on a Practice Match!
Note: You cannot obtain any points.
You can also earn Event medals in Race to Victory: Very Hard.
The items below can be obtained in this event.
- ★ Power-Up Ticket
- 5★ Scout Ticket
- Strike Move Candy Coin
- Tech Move Candy Coin
After you have obtained all of the rewards possible based on point total, you will be able to obtain the items below at each point tier.
- 4★ Level-Up Manual ×4
In the Time Trial Event, all stats except HP are increased for the featured Sync Pairs.
Plus, taking on battles with them on your team increases the amount of points you earn.
The more of these Sync Pairs you include on your team, the more points you can earn!
Applicable Sync Pairs
- Nate & Braviary:All stats ×2 (except for HP), and points ×2!
- Rosa & Delibird:All stats ×1.3 (except for HP), and points ×1.7!
- Blue & Pidgeot:All stats ×1.2 (except for HP), and points ×1.5!
- Kahili & Toucannon:All stats ×1.1 (except for HP), and points ×1.2!
- Skyla & Swanna:All stats ×1.1 (except for HP), and points ×1.2!
- Winona & Pelipper:All stats ×1.1 (except for HP), and points ×1.2!
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which sync pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place a ×2 sync pair and a ×1.7 sync pair on your team, you will receive ×2.7 the number of points.
Example 2: If you place a ×1.2 sync pair and a ×1.2 sync pair on your team, you will receive ×1.4 the number of points.
Note: Rosa & Delibird will be available as part of the Rosa and Siebold
Date/Time: November 15, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. – November 29, 2020 at 9:59 p.m.
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
November 11, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. – November 29, 2020 at 9:59 p.m.
Log-In Bonus Under Way!
A log-in bonus for Race to Victory is currently under way to mark the start of the event.
Log-In Bonus Details
- Day 1: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 2: Gems ×100
- Day 3: Gems ×100
- Day 4: Gems ×100
- Day 5: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 6: Gems ×100
- Day 7: Gems ×100
- Day 8: Gems ×100
- Day 9: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 10: Gems ×100
- Day 11: Gems ×100
November 11, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. – November 25, 2020 at 9:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- To claim log-in bonuses, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Log-in bonuses are sent to your Present Box.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed during the specified time period.
- Log-in bonuses sent to the Present Box can only be claimed for a limited period of time.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed once per day.
- Up to 11 log-in bonuses can be claimed.
- Log-in bonuses are reset each day at 10:00 p.m.
- If you are already logged in, you will need to return to the Pokémon Center and claim them from your Present Box.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site