Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
Pokémon Masters EX Gets into the Holiday Spirit with Festive Trainer Outfits and Holiday-Themed Pokémon Center
The Fairy-type sync pair of Erika & Comfey can deploy moves like Lei Up!, which restores all of your allies’ HP. The Flying-type sync pair of Skyla & Togekiss can unleash moves like Tri-Attack, which has a high probability of leaving the opponent Paralyzed, Burned, or Frozen. Both sync pairs can reach a 6★ EX Potential rating, which increases the strength of their sync moves and provides them with an additional festive outfit to wear.
An in-game story event titled “Deck the Halls” is available now until December 31 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story. This event features Erika and Skyla in their festive attire as they work together to decorate a large tree and bring joy to the island of Pasio.
The Pokémon Center has also been re-decorated for the holiday season and is accompanied with new background music. To commemorate the holidays, players who login daily from now until December 31 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time can earn up to 1,000 Gems.
In addition to these holiday-themed content updates, DeNA also announced that the following content updates are now available:
- Legendary Arena – Regirock: In this event, players battle against the extremely powerful Legendary Pokémon Regirock, using only a limited number of sync pairs. This event is available now until December 20 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time for players who have completed Chapter 2 of the Main Story.
- Legendary Event –“The Beast That Devours The Sky”: Players that complete this event will be able to form a sync pair with the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo. “The Beast That Devours The Sun” is available now until January 3 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story.
- Dawn & Turtwig, Brendan & Treecko Return to Pasio: The Bug-type sync pair of Dawn & Turtwig and Poison-type sync pair of Brendan & Treecko are available to add to players’ teams via the sync pair spotlight scout, available now until December 20 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
Players can check the in-game menus for more information. Note that in-game event dates are subject to change without notice.
Pokémon Masters EX is a real-time battling and strategy game for compatible Android and Apple devices that is free-to-start with in-app purchases. It can be downloaded at the links below:
- Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12026418
- App Store (iOS): https://apps.apple.com/app/id1442061397
The game is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese. Fans can learn more about Pokémon Masters EX at https://Pokémonmasters-game.com/en-US.
Stay tuned to the official social media channels on Twitter (https://twitter.com/PokémonMasters), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PokémonMastersGame), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/Pokémonmastersgame), as well as the official YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/PokémonMastersGame), for news about the game.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site