Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are being offered for all players to take part in on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
Champion Stadium Update
Champion Stadium Update Coming Soon!
We will be introducing the following updates for the upcoming Champion Stadium.
In the newly added Johto Challenge, you can go up against the Elite Four and Champion of Johto.
Plus, with the introduction of Johto, the Champion Stadium’s featured region will change periodically.
Details about the time period and featured region will be included in notifications going forward.
Note: During the Johto Challenge time period detailed below, you will only be able to take on the Kanto Challenge at Normal difficulty.
Note: Medals for regions that are not currently active will be available during the next challenge that features those regions.
Johto Challenge Date/Time
December 27, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. – January 31, 2021 at 9:59 p.m.
New Master Mode Feature
Master mode is an all-new feature where you can make battles more challenging and earn more rewards.
You can unlock master mode for a region by entering all 18 types of sync pairs into the Hall of Fame and completing the medal for that region.
In master mode, you can give your opponent advantages by selecting from a range of different options before battle. If you win, you will earn points based on the options you selected.
You can earn various rewards throughout the week each time your point total from the five battles against the Elite Four and Champion exceed a specified amount.
In master mode you can also reset your battle progress and retry battles as many times as you want.
This will allow you to combine different options and try out different approaches to taking on the same opponents.
Try strengthening your opponent using various options and defeat them to earn more points for rewards.
Note: Master mode will be available from the Johto Challenge event onwards.
- You can participate in the Champion Stadium after you complete Main Story Chapter 10: A Reason to Battle (Normal) in single-player and collect all PML Badges.
- To attempt the Johto Challenge, you must have completed the Kanto Challenge on Normal difficulty.
- Only Normal difficulty for the Kanto Challenge will remain available outside of the Kanto Challenge event.
- Medal acquisition and Hall of Fame information will be saved for each region regardless of event date/time.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.