A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.5.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
- Changed the Sync Move voice-over for Dawn & Turtwig.
- Fixed an issue in which attacking with the Move, Solar Beam while the Weather is Hail or a Sandstorm would cause damage to be taken from the Weather.Note: Damage from the Weather is still taken while the user is getting ready to attack after selecting Solar Beam.
- Fixed an issue in which Auto-Incubate does not work correctly under certain conditions. In conjunction with this fix, we will make some adjustments to the important information concerning the Eggcelerator Pass on January 28, 2021. Users who had a vaild Eggcelerator Pass while the issue was occurring will receive 300 Non-paid Gems starting January 28, 2021.
- Fixed an issue in which accuracy would not be properly calculated in the following situations.
- When a Sync Pair with raised accuracy attacks a Sync Pair that has lowered evasiveness and also has the Nimble Footed or Enlightenment Passive Skills, including those learned via Lucky Skill.
- When a Sync Pair with raised evasiveness is attacked by a Sync Pair that has lowered accuracy and also has the Mind’s Eye or Enlightenment Passive Skills, including those learned via Lucky Skill.As compensation for this issue, 300 non-paid gems have been sent to all players.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site