Stop and Smell the Roselia During Community Day on February 7
Evolve Roselia into a Roserade that knows two exclusive attacks!
Pokémon GO’s February Community Day features a Pokémon known for producing both a serenity-inducing aroma and a vicious poison, making it a powerful ally and an intimidating opponent. On Sunday, February 7, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, Roselia, the Thorn Pokémon, will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re truly fortunate, you might even encounter a Shiny Roselia! And, in a Community Day first, if you evolve Roselia into Roserade during the event or up to two hours after its conclusion, Roserade will know not one but two exclusive attacks—the Fast Attack Bullet Seed and the Fire-type Charged Attack Weather Ball.
A bunch of other rewards are blossoming throughout Community Day, too. Eggs will hatch at one-quarter walking distance, Incense will last for three hours, and Budew will be appearing in 2 km Eggs. You can gain access to the event’s Special Research story, Stop and Smell the Roselia, for US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency). Alternatively, if you purchase a ticket to the Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto event by Wednesday, February 3, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PST (GMT −8), you’ll receive free access to the Special Research story. You can also participate in free Timed Research to earn Sinnoh Stones to help evolve Roselia into Roserade. Oh, and be sure to commemorate the occasion by taking snapshots during Community Day—you might be in for a fun surprise.
Lastly, a special bundle containing 30 Ultra Balls, four Super Incubators, four Incense, and one Elite Fast TM will be available in the Shop for 1,280 PokéCoins to help you catch and hatch Pokémon all Community Day long.
Happy Community Day!
Roselia is the featured February Community Day Pokémon!
Did you know that a Roselia’s flowers smell more pleasant the healthier it is? The scent is said to deeply relax people. This February’s Community Day is sure to be relaxing, then—because Roselia will be the featured Pokémon!
Date + Time
Sunday, February 7, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
- Roselia will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
- Evolve Roselia during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Roserade that knows both the Charged Attack Weather Ball (Fire-type ) and the Fast Attack Bullet Seed.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- Event-exclusive Timed Research will be available! By completing these Timed Research tasks, you’ll be able to earn Sinnoh Stones.
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Roselia Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring an Elite Fast TM, four Incense, four Super Incubators, and 30 Ultra Balls.
- For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Roselia Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Stop and Smell the Roselia. Remember, Trainers—if you purchase a ticket for the Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto event by Wednesday, February 3, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PST (GMT −8), you’ll get this Special Research story for free!
- Budew will be hatching from 2 km Eggs.
Stay tuned for when tickets for the Stop and Smell the Roselia Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into an Incubator during the event period
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
Community Note: Trainers, we have heard your feedback when it comes to which Pokémon appear during Community Day. Stay tuned for announcements about which Pokémon you can expect to be featured during upcoming Community Days.
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team
Source: Official Pokémon GO blog