Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are being offered for all players to take part in on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
New and Improved Sync Grid!
Sync Grid Feature Updated!
New features have been added to the Sync Grid, making it easier to use.
Here’s what the update has to offer. We hope you find it useful!
By tapping Select Multiple on the Sync Grid screen, you can switch to the select multiple mode.
The select multiple mode lets you select multiple tiles and activate them all at the same time.
Added an Auto-Convert Co-op Sync Orb feature that automatically turns Co-op Sync Orbs into the exact amount of custom Sync Pair Sync Orbs required when you don’t have enough to activate tiles.
Note: You can turn the auto-convert Co-op Sync Orb feature on and off using the Auto button on the bottom right of the Sync Grid screen.
Added a button to reset activated tiles individually.
If you reset a tile, other tiles that require it to activate will also be reset.
Note: You can still reset all tiles at once using Reset All.
Up to 4 different Sync Grids with activated tiles can be saved as presets for each Sync Pair.
They can be accessed from the top right button on the Sync Grid screen or the button in the Sync Pair details.
Select one of the preset grids and tap the Use Grid button to switch to those settings.
You can use the Overwrite button to copy the contents of the current sync grid to another preset grid.
The four preset grids can be named using the button at the top of the preset screen.
- Coins are no longer required to reset tiles.
- If a tile requires a certain Move level before it can be activated, that level will now be displayed on the tile.
- You can now pinch to zoom in and out on the Sync Grid screen.
- Shortened the loading times for activating and resetting tiles.
- The Sync Orb icon displayed on the Sync Pair list screen in the Sync Grid previously would only appear if you had the minimum amount of custom Sync Orbs required to activate a tile. Now, the icon will also appear if you have enough Co-op Sync Orbs.
More information about the update can be found in Game Hints.
The following issues have been confirmed in the most recent update. They will be fixed in a future update.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused.
- When the player selects a grid skill in select single mode without having enough energy to activate it, the energy amount is displayed in white.
Note: It should be displayed in red.
In the same situation as above, the OK button at the bottom turns gray and cannot be pressed.
Note: The button should be active, and when pressed, it should prompt a dialogue box about insufficient energy.
- When the player selects multiple grid skills in select multiple mode without having enough energy to activate them, some of the energy amounts in the selected grid skills list (displayed in red) are difficult to see.
Note: They should be outlined in black.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site