Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are being offered for all players to take part in on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
Battle Kyogre and Groudon in the Pokémon Masters EX Land and Sea Awaken Event
Take on this pair of Legendary Pokémon to earn a variety of useful items in a community challenge.
The cause of the harsh weather conditions that have been plaguing Pasio has been discovered, and it’s none other than the Legendary Pokémon Kyogre and Groudon! This powerful pair has appeared in Pokémon Masters EX for the Land and Sea Awaken event, and from May 17, 2021, at 11:00 p.m. PDT to May 27, 2021, at 10:59 p.m. PDT, you can battle them by using the weather survey tickets you’ve collected during the recent Weather Alert event. You can also continue to get weather survey tickets as log-in bonuses and from the item exchange.
Famously, Team Aqua and Team Magma have vied for control over these two Legendary Pokémon, and their conflict is reflected in this event as a community challenge. Depending on which of the two Legendary Pokémon is defeated more times during the event, all players who helped defeat Kyogre and Groudon will earn either a Team Aqua pin or a Team Magma pin. Additionally, all players who participate in the event will earn 5★ Power-Ups, gems, and more.
Pokémon Masters EX is available to download now, so don’t miss out on all the fun! For more details, be sure to visit the Pokémon Masters EX official site.
Special Event Phase 2 Land and Sea Awaken
May 16, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. – May 27, 2021 at 10:59 p.m.
Special Event Phase 2: Land and Sea Awaken under way!
Land and Sea Awaken on Pasio!
It turns out the abnormal weather on Pasio is being caused by the Hoenn region’s Legendary Pokémon, Groudon and Kyogre!
You can use the Weather Survey Tickets from Special Event Phase 1 Weather Alert to take on Special Event Phase 2!
Great Chance to Obtain Special Gear!
During the time period below, we’re giving out a piece of special gear as a present! Which item you receive will depend on which set of areas gets completed more times in total by all players: Defeat the Legend of the Sea! Part 1, Defeat the Legend of the Sea! Part 2, and Defeat the Legend of the Sea! Part 3 or Defeat the Legend of the Land! Part 1, Defeat the Legend of the Land! Part 2, and Defeat the Legend of the Land! Part 3!
The more times you complete Special Event Phase 2, the higher chance you have of gathering more Weather Surveys!
Special Gear Distribution Date/Time
May 30, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. – June 13, 2021 at 10:59 p.m.
- If the total number of times that all users have completed Defeat the Legend of the Sea! Part 1, Defeat the Legend of the Sea! Part 2, and Defeat the Legend of the Sea! Part 3 is higher:Team Aqua Pin ×1
- If the total number of times that all users have completed Defeat the Legend of the Land! Part 1, Defeat the Legend of the Land! Part 2, and Defeat the Legend of the Land! Part 3 is higher:Team Magma Pin ×1
If you equip a Team Aqua Pin or Team Magma Pin that has been fully upgraded, it will raise HP by 30 and Speed by 20 for Sync Pairs with the same type as the gear.
It will raise HP by 15 and Speed by 10 for Sync Pairs with a different type as the gear.
The Team Aqua Pin is Water type, and the Team Magma Pin is Ground type.
Note: You’ll have another chance to obtain the Team Aqua Pin and Team Magma Pin from events or other game content.
You’ll also receive some amazing rewards based on the number of times that all users complete each area in Special Event Phase 2!
In order to have the best chance of obtaining all rewards, you and all of the other Trainers will need to try to complete Special Event Phase 2 as many times as possible!
Note: The reward determined by the number of times that Special Event Phase 2 is completed also includes all completion rewards for lower tiers.
Required Completions for Tier 1: 1000000
- Gems ×1000
Required Completions for Tier 2: 2000000
- Co-op Sync Orb ×2000
- 4★ Level-Up Manual ×50
Required Completions for Tier 3: 3000000
- Gems ×2000
- Skill Sphere ×1000
Required Completions for Tier 4: 4000000
- 5★ Strike Move Candy ×1
- 5★ Tech Move Candy ×1
- 5★ Support Move Candy ×1
Required Completions for Tier 5: 5000000
- Gems ×3000
- 5★ Power-Up ×5
You can also exchange the Weather Surveys you obtain for items.
The Exchange Items menu has several useful items, such as 5★ Power-Ups, Strike Move Candy Coins, Tech Move Candy Coins, and Support Move Candy Coins.
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Log-In Bonus Under Way!
A log-in bonus for Land and Sea Awaken is currently under way to mark the start of the event.
Log-In Bonus Details
- Day 1: Weather Survey Ticket ×1
- Day 2: Weather Survey Ticket ×1
- Day 3: Weather Survey Ticket ×1
- Day 4: Weather Survey Ticket ×1
- Day 5: Weather Survey Ticket ×1
- Day 6: Weather Survey Ticket ×1
- Day 7: Weather Survey Ticket ×1
- Day 8: Weather Survey Ticket ×1
- Day 9: Weather Survey Ticket ×1
- Day 10: Weather Survey Ticket ×1
- Day 11: Weather Survey Ticket ×1
May 16, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. – May 27, 2021 at 10:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- After the exchange period for the event ends, Weather Survey Tickets and Weather Surveys will be converted into coins (10 coins for each) and sent to your Present Box.
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- To claim log-in bonuses, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Log-in bonuses are sent to your Present Box.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed during the specified time period.
- Log-in bonuses sent to the Present Box can only be claimed for a limited period of time.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed once per day.
- Up to 11 log-in bonuses can be claimed.
- Log-in bonuses are reset each day at 11:00 p.m. If you are already logged in, you will need to return to the Pokémon Center and claim them from your Present Box.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site