How to Update New Pokémon Snap
Applies to: Nintendo Switch Family, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite
In this article, you’ll learn how to update New Pokémon Snap.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
- In order to play online, you will need the latest update data.
- You must be a member of Nintendo Switch Online, a paid service, in order to use online connectivity features.
Complete these steps
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
- Several issues have been addressed in order to create a more comfortable play experience.
- Fixes bugs including the issue where the Proud Warrior mission couldn’t be completed.
Source: Nintendo Support