Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are being offered for all players to take part in on a regular basis. Read on below to learn more:
New region added to the Champion Stadium!
Alola Challenge added to the Champion Stadium!
The new Alola Challenge battles have been added to the Champion Stadium!
Alola Challenge Available Now!
You can check out the Champion Stadium: Alola Challenge during the time period below.
Alola Challenge Date/Time
October 10, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. – November 7, 2021 at 10:59 p.m.
Kukui and Hau are now available as Champions in the Alola Challenge!
Note: Each week, either Kukui or Hau will appear as Champion.
Try testing your strength against both Champions!
You can unlock master mode for a region by entering all 18 types of sync pairs into the Hall of Fame and completing the medal for that region.
In master mode, you can give your opponent advantages by selecting from a range of different options before battle. If you win, you will earn points based on the options you selected.
You can earn various rewards throughout the week each time your point total from the five battles against the Elite Four and Champion exceed a specified amount.
Total Point Reward Example
- 5★ Power-Up Ticket ×5
- Strike Move Candy Coin ×1
- 5★ Power-Up ×1
- Champion Spirit ×10
- Battle Point ×10
- Skill Sphere ×100
- Co-op Sync Orb ×2000
Note: Details about points and rewards can be found in the Champion Stadium Rewards section.
Note: Even if you have completed the Medal in the Kanto Challenge or elsewhere, you will still need to complete the Medal in the Alola Challenge in order to unlock Master Mode for the Alola Challenge.
Once you have entered the Hall of Fame for the week, you can reset your battle progress and retry battles as many times as you want.
This will allow you to combine different options and try out different approaches to taking on the same opponents.
Try strengthening your opponent using various options and defeat them to earn more points for rewards.
- You can participate in the Champion Stadium after you complete Main Story Chapter 10: A Reason to Battle (Normal) in single-player and collect all PML Badges.
- To attempt the Alola Challenge, you must have completed the Kanto Challenge on Normal difficulty.
- Only Normal difficulty for the Kanto Challenge will remain available outside of the Kanto Challenge event.
- Medal acquisition and Hall of Fame information will be saved for each region regardless of event date/time.
- Total point rewards will reset every week at the time listed below to coincide with the Champion Stadium changeover.Reset Time: Sunday at 11:00 p.m.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.