Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling Pokémon game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s popularity, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time on a regular basis. Among the slew of new additions on the way, holiday-themed Skyla and Erika sync pairs will be added to the ever-expanding world of Pokémon Masters EX on December 10, 2020. These two characters will be available as part of the Deck the Halls event.
Story Event Deck the Halls
December 21, 2020 at 10:00 p.m.
Story Event: Deck the Halls under way!
Spread the joy around Pasio with winter attire Skyla and Erika!
December 21, 2021 at 10:00 p.m.
You can exchange decorations for items!
You can earn decorations by completing battles.
After collecting enough decorations, trade them for valuable items using the Exchange Items menu.
There are various kinds of decorations, and the numbers and types you can obtain will differ for each battle.
Collect the decorations you need to get the particular items you’re looking for.
You can earn bonus decorations if you have specific Sync Pairs in your lineup to battle in the areas in this event.
The more of these sync pairs you place in your lineup, the more rewards you will obtain!
Applicable Sync Pairs
(Holiday 2020) & Togekiss:Decorations ×1.6!
(Holiday 2020) & Comfey:Decorations ×1.6!
(Holiday 2019) & Delibird:Decorations ×1.4!
(Holiday 2019) & Octillery:Decorations ×1.4!
- Player Character & Pikachu:Decorations ×1.2!
- Player Character & Torchic:Decorations ×1.2!
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which sync pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place a ×1.6 Sync Pair and a ×1.2 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×1.8 the number of decorations.
Example 2: If you place a ×1.6 Sync Pair and a ×1.6 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×2.2 the number of decorations.
- Jolly Holly
- Jingle Bell
- Merry Poinsettia
- Festive Wreath
Special Area Info!
When you complete the areas below, there’s a chance that you’ll obtain special Area Info for Delibird’s Delivery.
- Ornament Gathering: Part 1
- Ornament Gathering: Part 2
- Ornament Gathering: Part 3
- Ornament Hunting: Part 1
- Ornament Hunting: Part 2
- Ornament Hunting: Part 3
You can collect decorations more efficiently from this special area, so take on the challenge once you get it!
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions.
You can try to obtain all of the event medals!
Special Pokémon Center Decorations
The Pokémon Center will have a limited-edition background and special music during the event. Look forward to it!
Log-In Bonus Under Way!
A log-in bonus for Deck the Halls is currently under way to mark the start of the event.
Log-In Bonus Details
- Day 1: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 2: Gems ×100
- Day 3: Gems ×100
- Day 4: Gems ×100
- Day 5: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 6: Gems ×100
- Day 7: Gems ×100
- Day 8: Gems ×100
- Day 9: Skip Ticket ×20
- Day 10: Gems ×100
- Day 11: Gems ×100
- Day 12: Gems ×100
- Day 13: Gems ×100
- Day 14: Skip Ticket ×20
Log-In Bonus Date/Time
December 9, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. – December 26, 2020 at 9:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Ultimate Ornament Collection are reset every day.Reset Time: 10:00 p.m.
- The chance of obtaining special Area Info is the same no matter the area completed.
- The special Area Info will disappear once completed, but you can obtain it more than once.
- You can only obtain special Area Info one at a time.
- First-time rewards from special Area Info can only be collected once. You cannot collect them from the second play onward.
- When the event ends, leftover decorations will be converted into coins (10 coins per decoration) and sent to your Present Box.
- Please see About Full-Force Battles for more information.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- To claim log-in bonuses, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Log-in bonuses are sent to your Present Box.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed during the specified time period.
- Log-in bonuses sent to the Present Box can only be claimed for a limited period of time.
- Log-in bonuses can only be claimed once per day.
- Up to 14 log-in bonuses can be claimed.
- Log-in bonuses are reset each day at 10:00 p.m.
- If you are already logged in, you will need to return to the Pokémon Center and claim them from your Present Box.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site