A new distribution event has been revealed featuring Shiny Eternatus for Pokémon Sword and Shield across various regions including the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore. Read on below to learn more:
Receive Shiny Eternatus at GameStop or EB Games
Visit participating retailers for a code that can be redeemed to receive this Legendary Pokémon in your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
If you’re heading out to your local GameStop (in the US and Canada) or EB Games (in Australia and New Zealand) to preorder your Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet game, don’t miss the opportunity to add Shiny Eternatus to your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield team. From September 18 to October 1, 2022, you can visit these participating retailers to pick up a special code card that will let you receive the Legendary Poison- and Dragon-type Pokémon in your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
Shiny Eternatus will appear at Lv. 100 with a Timid Nature and the Pressure Ability. It’ll know the moves Dynamax Cannon, Eternabeam, Sludge Bomb, and Flamethrower, so it should make a powerful addition to your team.
To claim your in-game gift, follow these steps:
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to save your game and connect to the internet.
- Enter your code or password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes. Items will appear in your Bag.)
- Be sure to save your game.
No purchase is required to receive a code card, but the offer is only available while supplies last, so don’t delay. Head over to GameStop in the US and Canada or EB Games in Australia and New Zealand starting September 18 to claim your Shiny Eternatus!