Pokémon Masters EX, the strategy and battling game for mobile platforms, is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). In celebration of the game’s release, special in-game events and rewards are offered for a limited time.
About the Pasio Special Stadium
About the Pasio Special Stadium
Pasio Special Stadium Overview
The Pasio Special Stadium is a special Champion Stadium battle that is held for a limited time only.
Unlike the regular Champion Stadium, a mix of Elite Four members and a Champion from each region are waiting for you.
You can participate in the Pasio Special Stadium after you complete Champion Stadium Kanto Challenge on Normal difficulty.
The Pasio Special Stadium is held within the Champion Stadium.
A certain type is effective in event battles in the Pasio Special Stadium.
Once you defeat the Champion, the Sync Pairs in your team will be entered in the Hall of Fame, including the ones used in battles against the Elite Four.
Carry Over of Teams
If you win any of the battles, the sync pairs of that winning team cannot be used for other battles, except in the following cases.
You may re-attempt your challenge in the following cases:
- When you reset the challenge after entering the Hall of Fame
About the Special Parameters
When participating in the Pasio Special Stadium, special parameters such as “Special attack moves are powered up for allies and opponents.” are set for battles against the Elite Four.
The parameter changes with each victory and the parameter that will be applied to each battle will change each time the Pasio Special Stadium is held.
Two parameters apply in battles against the Champion. One is set, and the other can be chosen from the four used in the battles against the Elite Four.
You can take on Master Mode from the Pasio Special Stadium.
In master mode, you can give your opponent advantages by selecting from a range of different options before battle. If you win, you will earn points based on the options you selected.
You can earn Total Point Rewards each time your point total from the five battles against the Elite Four and Champion exceed a specified amount.
Note: The Total Points and Total Point Rewards you can obtain in the Pasio Special Stadium will be different from those obtained in the regular Champion Stadium.
Once you have entered the Hall of Fame, you can reset your battle progress and retry battles as many times as you want.
This will allow you to combine different options and try out different approaches to taking on the same opponents.
Try strengthening your opponent using various options and defeat them to earn more points for rewards.
- To participate in the Pasio Special Stadium, you must have completed Champion Stadium Kanto Challenge on Normal difficulty.
- You can participate in the Champion Stadium after you complete Main Story Chapter 10: A Reason to Battle (Normal) in single-player and collect all PML Badges.
- You will no longer be able to check information regarding the Hall of Fame after the event period has ended.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- Even if you complete a battle in the Pasio Special Stadium, it will not count as completed in the Champion Stadium.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
Source: Official Pokémon Masters EX site
One thought on “Everything you need to know about the Pasio Special Stadium in Pokémon Masters EX”