New update data for Poké Transporter has become available for download on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- This update must be applied in order to use the Internet features of Poké Transporter.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- After downloading the update, please do not delete the update data. Update data can be viewed in the “Downloadable Content” area of the Data Management menu.
What to Do:
- Perform a system update to ensure you have the most up-to-date version. How to
- For information about connecting your system to the internet, click here.
- Download the Poké Transporter Update from the Nintendo eShop. (For steps on how to download the software update from the HOME Menu, click here.)
- Once the download is complete, the update will automatically be applied. The newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Source: Nintendo Support