New update data for Pokémon Bank has become available on Nintendo 3DS. Update version 1.4 requires 516 blocks and implements compatibility with Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. In addition, Poké Transporter has also been updated to implement support for Pokémon Gold and Silver transfers.
- This update must be applied in order to use the Internet features of Pokémon Bank.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- After downloading the update, please do not delete the update data. Update data can be viewed in the “Downloadable Content” area of the Data Management menu.
What to Do:
- Perform a system update to ensure you have the most up-to-date version. How to
- For information about connecting your system to the internet, click here.
- Download the Pokémon Bank Update from the Nintendo eShop. (You will need to search for the Pokémon Bank application in the Nintendo eShop, then click “To Update Screen.”)
- Once the download is complete, the update will automatically be applied. The newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.