The newest update to Pokémon Duel makes your battles more fun and exciting than ever! Keep your eyes peeled for powerful new Mega-Evolved figures joining the fray. This update also includes several game improvements to make your Pokémon Duel experience even better.
- Mega Blaziken, Mega Sceptile, and Mega Swampert have been added to the game. These extremely powerful figures are a great way to supercharge your strategies and elevate any deck. Don’t forget that you’ll need the original Blaziken, Sceptile, or Swampert to use these Mega-Evolved Pokémon.
- Three new materials have been introduced: [UX] Rare Metal, [UX] Ingot, and [UX] Cube. The [UX] rarity materials are the best yet. They’re sure to be a great help powering up the Pokémon figures in your deck, including your new Mega-Evolved figures.
- The fourth booster case slot will now provide even greater rewards. Boosters opened in the fourth booster case slot will now be guaranteed to drop one each Rare Metal, Ingot, and Cube of random rarity (including [UX]!).
- Major improvements have been made to the app’s layout. Many of the game’s screens have been redesigned to be easier to navigate and understand. Check out the improved Home screen, Room Match views, and the newly combined information and messages box.
- Featured Duel playback has been improved. Your next trip to check out the impressive Featured Duels will be even better. You will now be able to browse by category, making it easier to find a duel that suits your mood.
If you log in by December 13, 2017, you will also be rewarded with an additional Log In Bonus to celebrate the latest update. Make sure to log in and bolster your collection! Pokémon Duel is available now for iPhone and iPad in the App Store, for Android devices on Google Play, and for Kindle Fire in the Amazon Appstore. Download it and begin the epic battle today!