Nintendo UK’s Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon Trainer Guide has officially come to an end. We hope you’ve managed to pick up some helpful hints and tips from Loulou the Pikachu and Snorlax Sam! You can catch up with the entire series here.
Now that the series is over, Nintendo UK has a special competition on Twitter! To be in with a chance of winning a New Nintendo 2DS XL: Poké Ball Edition and the Pokémon Ultra Sun – Fan Edition and Pokémon Ultra Moon – Fan Edition simply head to Twitter and tweet your favourite Pokémon found in Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon alongside the hashtags: #PokemonUltraSunMoon and #NintendoUK. The competition closes on Friday 2nd February. For full details of the contest’s rules, please read the terms and conditions below. Discover more about Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon at the official gamepage.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion closes at 23:59 on 2nd February 2018.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. All entries must include the hashtags #PokemonUltraSunMoon and #NintendoUK as well as their favourite Pokémon found in Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winner will receive a New Nintendo 2DS XL: Poké Ball Edition and a Pokémon Ultra Sun – Fan Edition and Pokémon Ultra Moon – Fan Edition. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 – 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.