On January 30, 2018, a new software update for Pokkén Tournament DX became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the Internet.
- Pokkén Tournament DX Battle Pack Wave 1 compatibility has been added.
- Video capture compatibility added. Hold the Capture Button to capture up to 30 seconds of the previous footage.
- The system must be updated to Ver 4.0.0 or higher to use this feature.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s Internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
- Once you have updated the game, you will not be able to play back replay data from a previous version.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Source: Nintendo Support